If you have a tooth or teeth that are stained, discolored, badly shaped, chipped, or crooked, you may be avoiding smiling and that can have a negative impact on your overall well-being and happiness. We want to help you smile again. We can offer many options to brighten your teeth, fix chipped sections, or help with shape and straightness. One fantastic option is our porcelain veneers for teeth.
A dental veneer placed on top of your teeth can correct nature’s mistake or the results of an injury and help you have a beautiful smile again. Porcelain veneers for teeth are a highly popular solution because of their natural appearance.
Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made “shells” crafted with tooth-colored materials like porcelain. Porcelain veneers are designed to cover the front side of your teeth. To prepare for porcelain veneers, Dr. Brit Phillips will create a unique model of your teeth. We will send your model to a dental technician who will use it to create porcelain veneers that fit to your teeth perfectly. Before placing your new dental veneer, Dr. Phillips will remove a small amount of your tooth where the veneer will be placed.
With veneers, you’ll be pleased to see an attractive smile that looks beautiful and feels comfortable.
ADVANTAGES OF VENEERS FOR TEETH
- Veneers for teeth can make your smile look even and uniform. Each dental veneer is custom made to match your other teeth in color, shape and size. A dental veneer looks very natural. People won’t be able to tell you’ve had them.
- Porcelain veneers require no special care once placed. Simply brush and floss the veneers like you would your teeth and see your dentist regularly.
- If you want to brighten all the teeth in your smile, you can get the veneers for teeth in a brighter shade.
- A dental veneer can repair a gap between two teeth effectively and beautifully.
- The dental veneer process is quite painless and only requires a few appointments.