The sun can age our skin prematurely, and time takes its toll on our appearance. No matter what your age, every day that you wear dentures or have missing teeth, you will lose more of the bone that gives your face its youthful shape. As the amount of facial bone gradually diminishes, the proportions of the face change. The height of the face lessens and wrinkles appear, contributing to an aged appearance. Dental implants actually prevent the bone loss that commonly follows with the loss of teeth. Like your natural teeth, implants are in direct contact with the bone, so the bone is constantly stimulated. This stimulation preserves the bone and sustains the underlying structure of your face.
- Fall Foods That Are Good For Your Teeth
- Heart Patients Need To Do This Before Seeing Dentist
- Wearing a Mask Affects Dental Health
- Is Charcoal Toothpaste Good?
- How to Straighten an Overbite
- Boost Your Immune System at Home
- Coronavirus Update to Our Patients
- Porcelain Veneers Fix a Myriad of Teeth Issues
- Healthy Teeth Equals Healthy Skin
- Mercury And Your Health